[DFWUUG:Discuss] Firefox 3.5 Info From Club AJAX

Robert Pearson e2eiod at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:13:46 CDT 2009

Business Animations like a Rock Star

 Bob Byron will show the fundamentals of website animation. HTML offers
 a variety of property styles. By utilizing the browsers timers and
 changing the values of those properties you can offer your user a much
 richer experience. See how color, size, position, opacity and other
 attributes can be utilized to give the user a better experience and
 greater feedback.

 What's New in Browsers

 Mike Wilcox will go over the exciting news in the recent browser
 updates, and go over some tips for debugging with them.

 Next Meeting

 Our next meeting will be on July 7th, 2009 at 7:00 PM (6:30 Social).
 Meetings are hosted by Bob Byron and Mike Wilcox.
 <http://clubajax.org/#page=home>

 FOLLOW OUR TWITTER!
 You can now follow us continuously at <http://twitter.com/clubajax>
 If you follow us, you will be able to receive any tips, tricks and
 news we send throughout the day!

 One tweet of interest:
 Top 5 Killer Features in Firefox 3.5
 <http://mashable.com/2009/06/30/firefox-killer-features/>

 The real question is "Which features/functions are best served by
 browser access and compatibility and which need something else?"
 The current goal seems to be "Have access and control of and to
 everything in the browser".
 I have been a big fan of this for years but now I am having some
 doubts. Any thoughts?